Stephani Bennet is an accredited Veteran right’s attorney who is committed to helping Veterans in the fight for their VA disability benefits. An Air Force Veteran herself, Stephani is dedicated to assisting Veterans who may not be equipped to defend themselves.
Stephani served as an Airborne Cryptologic Linguist in the Air Force and is a current member of NOVA (National Organization for Veterans Advocates).
Stephani graduated magna cum laude from the University of Nebraska Omaha before completing her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law. She is a VA-accredited attorney equipped to practice in the area of VA appeals.
When she is not fighting for the disability rights of Veterans, Stephani enjoys spending her time playing hockey and is known as an elite player at her local league.
Areas of Practice
- Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law
- B.A., University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Enlisted Aviation Undergraduate Course
- Defense Language Institute
Professional Associations & Membership
- Nebraska Bar Association, Member