Stephanie Costello is a VA disability attorney that provides Veterans with the legal firepower they need to get the VA disability compensation they’re entitled to. Stephanie has always been dedicated to helping people, and her role as a Veterans disability lawyer allows her to help Veterans who were denied disability benefits by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Stephanie received her Juris Doctorate from Creighton University School of Law and her B.A. from the University of South Florida. Prior to joining Berry Law, she practiced as an employee rights attorney at Fiedler Law Firm.
When she is not defending Veterans’ rights, Stephanie enjoys reading, watching sports, playing with her two rescue dogs, and raising her (soon-to-be) two kids with her husband.
Areas of Practice
- VA Disability
- Federal District of Nebraska
- Federal District of Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- University of South Florida: B.A., English/Creative Writing, 2013
- Creighton University School of Law: J.D., 2017
- George W. & Susan J. Venteicher Law Scholarship
Prior Legal Work Experience
- Fiedler Law Firm, P.L.C. (October 2015 - May 2020)
- First National Bank of Omaha (Law Clerk) (April 2015 - October 2015)