David Hoeser fights for fellow Veterans who were denied disability benefits or given a low disability rating by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). As a Veteran himself, David understands the challenges Veterans face when they return from service and apply for disability benefits. David served for seven years in the U.S. Army as a carpentry and masonry specialist and unit armorer. He deployed in 2012 to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. He earned an Army Commendation Medal, two Army Achievement Medals, and a Good Conduct Medal, among other awards.
David earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Nebraska at Omaha before earning his J.D. from the University of Nebraska College of Law.
When he is not assisting his fellow Veterans, David enjoys watching his favorite sports teams, cooking, and going to the gym.
- Veterans’ Disability Appeals
- District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal with Campaign Star
- Army Commendation Medal
- Army Achievement Medal (2)
- Army Good Conduct Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Overseas Service Ribbon
- Nato Medal
- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, 2020
- B.S., University of Nebraska – Omaha, suma cum laude, 2017
Legal Work Experience
- Sarpy County Attorney’s Office – Law Clerk – 2018-2020
- United States Attorney’s Office – District of Nebraska – Law Clerk – 2020