Personal Injury Paralegal
This position is in Lincoln, NE. Click here to apply now.
Our ideal applicant enjoys working in a fast-paced and exciting environment. Our team members who excel at this position constantly seek learning opportunities and love challenges. Please submit a cover letter and resume with work history and salary requirements. Your resume should be in PDF form.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
Applicant must be detail and task oriented and have the ability to prioritize and remain calm under pressure. Applicant will work with multiple attorneys, providing a full range of support, including, but not limited to, preparation/revision of correspondence, first drafts of pleadings, research, client contact. Must demonstrate excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Professional communication skills: verbal, written, business correspondence, electronic
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- 2-3 years’ experience as a personal injury paralegal
- High school diploma
- Positive work attitude and the desire to grow within the business environment
- Contingent upon favorable professional references and criminal background investigation
HOURS – 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
COMPENSATION – Commensurate with experience. Health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time