Customer Service Representative/Intake Representative
This position is in Lincoln, NE. Click here to apply now.
Law firm seeking friendly, outgoing, efficient, and experienced salesperson. Please submit a cover letter and resume with work history and salary requirements. Your resume should be in PDF form.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
Communicate professionally and effectively with team and potential new clients. Demonstrate empathy with clients. Applicant must have a foundation in telephone sales and should be excellent at what they do. Applicant will handle inbound calls from potential new clients. Communication will be scripted and applicants will be expected to keep to the script.
- Professional communication skills: verbal, written, business correspondence, electronic
- Self-motivated and must take initiative
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Customer service/sales experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Positive work attitude and the desire to grow within the business environment
- Contingent upon favorable professional references and criminal background investigation
HOURS – 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri
COMPENSATION – Commensurate with experience. Health insurance, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time