Please submit a cover letter and resume with work history and salary requirements. Your resume should be in PDF form.
This position is in Lincoln, NE. Click here to apply now.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS OF THE BOOKKEEPER ASSISTANT
- Client Billing
- Accepting Client Payments
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable – Accurately input client-billing time (provided by principal attorney); generate monthly invoices; enter deposits; prepare deposits for the bank
- Professional Communication – Communicate with clients and vendors regarding billing and invoicing issues when necessary; Compose professionally written letters, emails and fax cover sheets for communications with clients, vendors, or any other entities when necessary related to bookkeeping issues; Interact and communicate with the accountant when necessary
- Open Client Files in Billing Software
- Assist bookkeeper in day to day operations of the Business Office
- Minimum 3 years of consistent experience in all components of bookkeeping: A/R, A/P
- Professional communication skills: verbal, written, business correspondence, electronic
- Demonstrated proficiency using QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel and Legal Billing software
- High School Diploma-Associate Degree or vocational training is preferred
- Cooperative attitude and the desire to work in a warm and familial business environment
- Contingent upon favorable professional references and criminal background investigation
HOURS –8-5 M-F
COMPENSATION – Commensurate with experience. We do offer a generous benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time