Subscribe To Our E-Newsletter

* indicates required

What Is an 1151 Claim?

An 1151 claim provide Veterans with recourse for mishandled care by allowing them to file for service connection for any disabilities caused by treatment.

Do I Qualify for TDIU?

To qualify for TDIU, a Veteran must be unable to maintain substantially gainful employment because of his or her service-connected disabilities.