Serving Veterans Nationwide
Seeking veterans disability benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) can be frustrating. Maneuvering your way around the complex rules and seemingly arbitrary obstacles is incredibly time-consuming.
Most veterans initially work with a VA regional office, which has the authority to determines a claimant’s disability rating and approve or deny claims. Some regional offices are more notorious than others for their backlog of claims, bureaucratic red tape or adverse rulings.
If your disability claim for a service-connected injury has been denied by the VA, you have the right to hire an attorney to assist you in appealing a Rating Decision by the local Regional Office, appealing a decision of the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA) or appealing a decision of the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC).
That is where the Berry Law Firm comes in. Our lawyers have handled veterans disability claims and appeals throughout the United States. Our attorneys represent veterans across the U.S., including (but not limited to) these locations:
- Des Moines (regional office for Iowa)
- Lincoln (regional office for Nebraska)*
- Chicago (regional office for Illinois)
- St. Louis (regional office for Missouri)
- Phoenix (regional office for Arizona)
- Oakland, Los Angeles and San Diego (regional offices serving California)
- Waco and Houston (regional offices serving Texas)
- Atlanta (regional office for Georgia)
- St. Petersburg (regional office for Florida)
There may be barriers blocking you from receiving your entitled compensation no matter which VA Regional Office you’re dealing with. It may be necessary to appeal unfavorable decisions in order to get the benefits you deserve. We handle cases nationwide, wherever you live and whatever your disability.
Call us today at (888) 883-2483 or contact us online. Your consultation is free. If we take your case, there are no fees unless we recover compensation for you.